Monday, February 23, 2009

Another night in the Auza.net office....

Hey there... welcome to INKcode! Yep... this is my 2nd night at the auza.net office as the creator of INKcode... (applause).. hmmm... what will I be talking about this time? I've decided to introduce to you my family so that if they get included in any of my future blogs, you'll get the hang of what I'm talking about... Okay, so get ready.. I have a LOT to introduce...

First up, is my father, we'll call him papa... (what, you think I'd give you there full names?? No way...) hmmm... he is a great father, a wide reader.. Best thing I learned from him is to never stop dreaming and to always dream big.. Because its probably the only free thing in the world right now... Moving on, we have my mother, I call her mama.. Very patient, very understanding and is a very good housekeeper. She takes excellent care for me and my dad. They both taught me some of the most important values in life.. Not the hard way, but it stuck in me for good..

Next will be my aunts and uncles.. First, my aunty caring, she's the 2nd eldest daughter of my grandparents and she's the sister of my mom.. I have lived with her and her family for almost 8 years now.. I also have another aunt, living in cebu. We'll call her momy tita. She pays for my education and other needs... I thank God for her even if we have arguments over my decisions in life... She tends to forget I'm no longer a child.. But I think she's beginning to understand already.
Next up is my aunty Tol.. The Great Word maker... Best thing I learned from her? the beauty of... BEER... (shh... don't tell..) haha... and! some art techniques, photography (although I'm pretty much convinced it runs in our family... ha..! silly me..) she's the only one in the family that I converse in english... Don't know why... it just sort of comes along everytime we talk...

NExt! My closest cousins, manoy jonas.. who is an architect (told you we were good in art..) manoy jerome who is an electronic engineer, and ate jo, a computer engineer..

Here we have my cute and smart! nephews and neice... the eldest is epol, He is ate jo's son. Then there's jimmy, manoy jerome's son, and epay, epol's sister...

Hu! told you they were many... I think that's it for now... I'll be introducing the others soon...

2 comments:

  1. beeeeeeer? are you kidding? I didn't teach you that...I just told you I like it and that's it...but you know me..I influence people even if I don't try...joke, joke, joke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... oh yes you did!!! hehehe... joke...
    dami mo na posts ha... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete